About Yankale Peretz
privet consulting firm Algae-Smart ltd. (since 1/10/2014)
Date of birth: 1952
Privet – Y. Peretz
42 Derech Pika
Pardes Hanna 37019
Phone: Residence 972 – 77-3231688
Mobile: + 972 – 50-244-6162
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org /// email@example.com
- Established two algae culture farms with my own technologies.
- Serve as extension officer for aquaculture 1992-ends 30/12/2006 at the Israeli Agriculture Ministry.
Main professional and extend farms on topics:
- Spirulina project established, running and managing.
- Developing all the production line from pond established to filtering, solar drying, Kosher, and marketing certification for the Israeli food additive markets.
- Technology transfer for microalgae culture and ecological water treatment for aquaculture.
- Fish farming intensification including all issues and problems in fish farming methods and systems, quality management production, water treatment, water quality, fish farm management, fish breeding and grow out.
- Developing new attitude for organic aquaculture as the team participates.
- Developing new intensive shrimps system in Israel Negev Desert as an extension
Extention officer in the R&D Rammat Negev (the Israel south part desert).
- Planning and projects judgment (to the Ministry for Israel Agriculture and Rural Development (investments brunch).
Participated in few leader comities:
- Fish Breeders Organization, R&D Comity.
- Ornamental aquaculture develops comity.
- Kfar-Masaric fish-farm (director of board)
- Research principal on “Tilapia & hydroponics systems”
Tilapia Carp African Catfish
2016 – 2018, Change the name of the company to Algae – Smart LTD www.Algae-Smart.com. running experiments for Israeli Fish Breeders Association. “rejects water as new sorceress waters for algae and fish culture”.
2014- 2016, Algae – Art built-up for the Abundance ltd company the biggest Spirulina farm in Israel with 14 ponds planted and run by me
- 2013- 2014, Running new privet firm with a new partner, Y. B. Algae technologies L.T.D Israel. Built up new algae farm with our own know-how on algae culture.
- 2011 –2013, Running AlgaeArt Tzur Moshe pilot plan, spirulina project established, running and managing.
- 2010 – Kenya Fisheries Ministry course for “Fish Farming and Management” organize by the Israeli Agriculture Ministry & CINADCO,(Center for International Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Israel)
- 2009 – End of 09 built up the sisters’ firm “Algae-Art Technology” Kfar Anoaar Meir Shfeia, Israel. www.AlgaeArt.biz
- 2009 – Privet consultancy for Government president of Anambra State Nigeria
- 2008 – Privet consultancy for the one of biggest fish farm in Serbia (carps)
- 2007 – Uganda Fisheries Ministry course for fish farming and quality management, organize by the Israeli Agriculture Ministry & CINADCO (Center for International Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Israel)
- 2007 – Nigeria ‘ Ada state Agriculture Ministry. course for fish farming Tilapia
and catfish, organize by Gallil College.
- 2007 – Israeli Agriculture Ministry, “tropical ornamental fish management and
farm develops” Course headship.
- 31/12/2006 – end of public service (special retirements plant from government service).
- 2006 – Ghana Fisheries Ministry course for fish farming and management, organize by the Israeli Agriculture Ministry & CINADCO (Center for International Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Israel Ten days course to local aquaculture and fisheries membership.
- 2006- Israeli Agriculture Ministry, “tropical ornamental fish management and farm develops” Course headship.
- 2006 – Azerbaijan, privet consulting for rehabilitation fish farms.
- 2005 – South Africa, Stelenbosch University course for fish farming and management. Organize by the Israeli Agriculture Ministry & CINADCO (Center for International Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Israel Six days course to local aquaculture researchers, farmers, and Governments Officers.
- 2005 – Arava- Israel desert valley “tropical ornamental fish management and farms develop” Course headship.
- 2004 – Environmental aspects of fish farming – developing with the Israeli
Environment Ministry new category for the Israeli fish farming
- 2003 – Developing organic fish farming ( production of) Organic R&D research. and Koi vaccination aginst K.H.V R&R application
- 2002 – Extension to farms.
Developing new technology in shrimp’s production at Israeli deserts. Introduction new fish to the Israeli desert’s aquaculture – Barramundi Tilapia Fry production on two farms. Recirculation and biofiltration design.
- 2001 – Ethiopia, Agriculture and Fisheries Ministry, Course for fish farming and management Organize by the Israeli Agriculture Ministry & CINADCO, (Center for International Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Israel
- 2000 – Regional Extension Officer in three regions.
– Northwest Galilee region, six farms, freshwater aquaculture.
– Central Cost region, 20 farms marine and freshwater aquaculture.
– Negev desert and Arava Valley R&D, extension 10 farms.
- 1999 – Israeli Marine College – MICHMORET
Fish Farms and Aquaculture Management, develop organize establish and lecture the course ‘Freshwater Aquaculture. Integrated reservoir and fish farming.
- 1998 – Secretary of the Desert Aquaculture Development Committee.
Organize and consultant to Agriculture deputy minister, to developing Tilapia, Chinese Carps, Carp, Lattes Calciferous new strategies and methods for aquaculture at a desert area.
- 1992 – 2006 – Israeli Agriculture and Rural Development Ministry Fish Farming Extension Department.
Member of the Professional Committee, Fisheries, and Aquaculture Branch Agriculture Ministry.
Member of the Fish Management Committee, Fish Grower Association.
- 1990 – 1992 – Gynogenetic and genetics manipulation in Carps and Koi, a research engineer at the Fish Research Station – DOR.
Full research member planning and responsible for fields
researching new genetics technology in Israeli fish farming.
- 1986 – 1990 – B.Sc. in Biology from Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- 1983 – 1986 – Fish farm manager in Kibbutz Nachsholim Fish Farm.
Israeli Fish Grower Association – courses management, and genetics.
- 1981- 1983 – Tilapia and Genetics Crosse Breading.
Research technician At the Fish Research Station – DOR.
- 1976 – 1981 – fish farmer at Kibbutz Nachsholim Fish Farm.